Guardian Air Conditioning
- Serving Collier & Lee Counties Since 1976
- FPL Participating Contractor
- Air Conditioning Maintenance, Repair & Service for Naples, and all of SW Florida.
As is the case in most family businesses, Chad has worked in the electrical field his entire life. Growing up watching and learning not only the electrical trade, but customer commitment and the value of a hard day's work, Chad gained much more than just trade skills; He learned what it takes to maintain a successful small business, and earn the trust and loyalty of customers. After much hard work, planning and thought, Chad decided to expand the family business.
Over the years, he expanded his expertise to the air conditioning and refrigeration industry, opening Guardian Air Conditioning in 2007, a Naples Florida Air Conditioning and Air Conditioning Maintenance company specializing in Residential and Commercial Properties.
Guardian Air Conditioning has extensive experience in all phases of the air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Chad is a Collier County native who received his Air Conditioning training right here in the Collier/Lee area. The integrity, fairness and quality workmanship he learned growing up are an integral part of Guardian Air Conditioning
Guardian Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning Naples
Guardian Air Conditioning provides a wide variety of services in both Residential and Commercial applications, including New Construction, Renovations, Remodels-Upgrades, Refrigeration, and Indoor Air Quality
Regular Naples Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Extends the life of your equipment
- Cuts down energy costs
- Helps protect your family or business from indoor air pollutants
- Required under most equipment warranty agreements
During your maintenance appointment, a NATE Certified Guardian Air Conditioning technician will go through the following 24 point maintenance checklist – and we’ll provide you with a copy to follow along. We encourage you to follow our technician and ask questions!
24 Point Preventative Maintenance Checklist
We’ve all heard the saying, but it’s true: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That’s why we recommend regular, twice yearly, preventative maintenance on one of your home’s most valuable appliances - your air conditioning system. This Preventative Maintenance Checklist is our proven method to protect your home and investment while maximizing performance, extending the life of your equipment and keeping your family in comfort. During your appointment, you can expect your technician to perform the following:
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level.
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris from around and inside cabinet.
- Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings, remove obstructions and debris.
- Inspect coil for indications of leaking or deterioration.
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage.
- Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage.
- Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connections.
Controls may include contactors, relays, circuit boards, capacitors, and other accessories. All control box and electrical parts should be checked for wear or damage.
- Inspect blower assembly for proper operation (blower housing, blower wheel and motor) - On older models, lubricate motor and inspect fan belt.
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines; Clean as needed.
- Inspect heating elements
- Install algaecide (drain) tablets to inhibit biological growth
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect ductwork (plenums) at the air handler for proper connection and seal
While your system is operating
- Monitor system starting characteristics and capabilities
- Listen for abnormal noise
- Search for source of unusual odors
- Monitor air conditioning and heat pump systems for correct refrigerant charge
- Measure high and low side system pressures
- Measure supply to return temperature difference on heating and cooling systems
- Monitor system for correct line and load volts/amps on heating and cooling systems
- Monitor system operation per manufacturer's specifications
- Provide system operation report and recommend repairs or replacement as necessary
Guardian Air Conditioning recommends all air conditioning maintenance and service work be performed by a professional air conditioning and heating technician that holds the appropriate credentials to install and service air conditioning and heating equipment. Phone us today to schedule your Naples Florida Air Conditioning Installation, Repair, Service and Maintenance for Residential or Commercial purposes.
Call 239.793.2408 to reach this Naples Florida Air Conditioning Company