Kent V. Hasen, M.D., P.A. - Quick Links
Visit Our Website
About Dr. Hasen
Join Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Dr. Hasen Blog
Kent V. Hasen, M.D., P.A.
Naples Florida Plastic Surgeons
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Member of American Society of Plastic Surgery
Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Welcome to Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Med Spa of Naples. Dr. Hasen and his staff hope you will find this and our website to be a helpful resource if you are contemplating cosmetic plastic surgery as well as minimally invasive cosmetic surgery and procedures like the CoolSculpting® by ZELTIQ™, Juvederm®, Sculptra®, Restylane®, Botox® Cosmetic and Ultherapy® non-surgical skin lifting.
As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Hasen is devoted to helping people improve the way they feel about themselves. Kent V. Hasen, M.D., P.A. provides a full range of cosmetic surgery of the face and body including minimally invasive face lift, neck lift, lateral subcutaneous brow lift, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), nose reshaping (rhinoplasty), breast enhancement with breast augmentation using saline, silicone and gummy bear cohesive gel breast implants, breast lift (mastopexy), scarless breast reduction, tummy tuck (drain-less abdominoplasty), body contouring with liposuction, thigh lifts and arm lifts.
At Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Med Spa of Naples, our professional and friendly staff strives to provide you with the highest standards of patient care – before, during and after your surgery or procedure. We treat each patient with the utmost respect, dignity and understanding. Dr. Hasen’s goal, along with his highly trained staff, is to provide you an intimate and discrete setting for all of your aesthetic needs. Whatever your desire, we strive to help you achieve it, with the highest medical standards and optimal patient safety.
Meet the Doctor
Kent V. Hasen, M.D. grew up in Indianapolis, Indiana. In 1991, he earned undergraduate degrees with highest distinction in Biology, Chemistry and Italian from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. Dr. Hasen was elected to Phi Beta Kappa honor society after spending a year studying abroad in Italy at the Università di Bologna.
Dr. Hasen continued to excel in medical school at Cornell University in New York City. He was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha honor society and received his medical degree in 1995.
After medical school, Dr. Hasen was accepted into the extremely competitive general surgery and plastic surgery integrated seven year residency program at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. During his residency, Dr. Hasen won several prestigious awards for his presentations of clinical research.
During his extensive training in all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Hasen realized his true passion is aesthetic/cosmetic surgery. This led him to seek additional expertise in the field. After his residency, Dr. Hasen completed the highly sought after Baker-Stuzin Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship in Miami, Florida.
Dr. Hasen is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of several medical societies both locally and nationally. His Naples, Florida cosmetic plastic surgery practice has steadily grown in reputation and stature since opening in 2002. In fact, Dr. Hasen was named Man of Distinction by the Education Foundation and to the top 40 under 40 as one of Southwest Florida’s rising stars. Dr. Hasen has been an invited speaker at the annual national meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Hasen also gives back to the community by providing plastic surgery expertise to uninsured patients needing breast reconstruction and post-cancer skin reconstruction through Bosom Buddies and Collier County’s P.L.A.N. organizations. In 2018, Dr. Hasen was named Section Chief of Plastic Surgery of the Naples Community Healthcare System. Dr. Hasen is not only a dedicated physician to his patients, but also a devoted husband and father of 3 wonderful children.
To learn more about his credentials and training, click here.
Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation
Dr. Hasen attains beautiful and nature results by performing the latest in advanced facial rejuvenation surgery including:
• Minimal Incision Facelift
• Neck Lift
• Minimal Incision Brow Lift
• Eyelid Rejuvenation (Blepharoplasty)
• Lip Augmentation
• Nose Reshaping (Open Rhinoplasty)
• Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
To learn more about the cosmetic surgery of the face Dr. Hasen performs click here.
Non-Invasive Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation
Dr. Hasen has been at the forefront in pioneering many of the latest in advances in non-surgical facial rejuvenation techniques including:
• Ultherapy® Skin Lifting of Brow, Neck and Chin
• Precision Tx™ Laser Neck Lift
• UltraPluse® TotalFX™ CO2 Laser Resurfacing
• Botox® Cosmetic
• Dysport® Injections
• Juvederm® Injections
• Restylane® Injections
• Radiesse® Injections
• Sculptra® Aesthetic Injections
• Juvederm Voluma®, Vobella® & Vollure® Injections
• CUTERA® excel V™ Vascular and Pigment Laser
• IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
• Laser Skin Resurfacing
• Laser Hair Removal
• Thermage® CPT Skin Tightening of the Face and Body (3rd generation machine for added comfort and efficacy)
• Advanced Skin Care and Skin Care Products from SkinCeuticals®, SkinMedica®, ZO® Skin Health, Revision®, Oxygenetix®, VitaMedica® and PURE® Cosmetics.
To learn more about the non-surgical procedures and products for facial rejuvenation that Dr. Hasen offers click here.
Breast Enhancement and Body Sculpting
Despite a healthy lifestyle of exercise and balanced diet, there are areas that can be difficult to shape the way one desires without some help. Dr. Hasen utilizes the latest techniques in breast and body contouring when he performs surgeries such as:
• CoolSculpting® by ZELTIQ™- Non-invasive Fat Reduction
• Drain-less Abdominoplasty
• Arm Lift
• Breast Augmentation with Saline Implants
• Breast Augmentation with Silicone Implants
• Breast Augmentation with Gummy Bear Cohesive Gel Implants
• Breast Lift with Breast Implants
• Breast Reduction
• Liposuction and Liposculpture
• Smartlipo™ Laser Assisted Liposuction
• Thigh & Buttock Lift
• Breast Reconstruction
• Complicated Breast Implant Exchange/Revisions with Strattice® and GalaFLEX® Scaffold
To learn more about the breast enhancement and body contouring plastic surgery that Dr. Hasen performs click here.
Are you ready to discover the next "big thing" for body contouring? Find out about the FDA approved CoolSculpting® a non-surgical body contouring procedure that uses controlled cooling to "freeze fat" and reduce fat deposits. This procedure targets pockets of fat that won't budge with diet and exercise - without surgery, incisions, or downtime. It has been FDA approved for non-invasive fat layer reduction of the flanks, love handles, and thighs. Visit us in the Fort Myers / Naples area and find out if CoolSculpting® can accomplish your goals. For more information about CoolSculpting® by ZELTIQ™ in Naples and Fort Myers, request a consultation or call (239) 262.5662 today.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- Men and women who would like to slim their body contours.
- Patients who are already at or near their target weight but have small, localized fatty deposits that will not respond to diet or exercise.
- Patients who would rather avoid surgery.
- There is minimal to no discomfort during the procedure. No anesthesia or pain medication is required.
- FDA approved CoolSculpting uses a process called Cryolipolysis™, controlled cooling of fatty tissue.
- After the tissue has been precisely cooled for a certain period of time, fat cells begin to break down.
- The damaged fat cells are removed through the body's natural cleansing process.
- Over time, gradual fat reduction is accomplished.
- Quite simply, there is no recovery time required after treatment.
- You can get back to your regular routine soon after the procedure, even if that means engaging in strenuous exercise.
- Some mild redness or bruising is possible, but these should clear over a few days.
- Occasionally, patients report a temporary numbness in the treated area.
- Improvement appears gradually, with results beginning to be visible after 4 weeks and with optimal results in 2 to 4 months.
- The fat layer is typically reduced by about 20% to 25%. Additional treatment sessions can cause an increased reduction in fat. Dr. Hasen will develop a unique treatment plan specifically for you and will discuss your options for multiple treatment sessions.
- Patients see smoother, slimmer, firmer body contours.
- With healthy diet and regular exercise, patients can maintain these improved contours.
- Although most patients are thrilled with their results, if you have larger pockets of fat, you may want to consider liposuction or a tummy tuck. Although these are more invasive procedures, they can achieve more dramatic improvement.
Our patients have spoken! Below is a sample of some of the praise Dr. Hasen and his staff have received from our happy post-operative cosmetic surgery patients:
Dear Dr. Hasen,
It has been six months now since you performed the surgery to enhance my breast, and not a day has passed that I don’t feel overjoyed with the results. You exceeded all of my expectations. I could not have hoped for better results. Before the surgery, I had quite a bit of anxiety regarding the outcome – mainly about how they would look. Well, they turned out perfect, in both size and shape!! Thank you so much for bringing me such happiness and for doing a wonderfully professional job.
Also, I would like to compliment your staff for all the support they provided. They were very competent and responsive, and conveyed a genuine sense of caring about their patient. I always felt I could call any time with any question or concern and they would respond immediately.
Again, thank you, Dr. Hasen, for providing me the best possible experience, in every aspect, with my surgery. You are the best!
With respect and regards,
Dear Dr. Hasen & Staff,
I just wanted to write to tell you about an article I read in the paper about "What makes a great doctor". Well the first thing that came to mind was you, Dr. Hasen, and your wonderful staff. The comfort you give to your patients is truly outstanding. The support throughout my recovery was great! The overall results of my breast augmentation were unbelievable! The pain was so minimal and it exceeded all my expectations. My life is so wonderful now!! I wanted to thank you - Dr. Hasen and your staff - for all you have given to my life! Anyone thinking about having this procedure done, I would highly recommend you and your staff. You truly do care about your patients and give the time and effort they need to truly become the person they want to be. I believe you are truly the best at what you do! Thanks again!
K. M. D
My husband and I are both physicians. When seeking for a plastic surgeon we wanted someone with exceptional credentials, who had great training and who was down-to-earth. Dr. Hasen was an easy find who had all of these things.
I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck (after having 9 kids and significant weight loss). I feel like I have regained my youthfulness by having surgery done. I have a renewed energy to my life.
The most surprising reaction and the most pleasant comments came from my husband. He simply couldn't believe how great I looked afterward. He kept using the word amazing. He is so subdued and quiet normally I found it a double bonus to renew our romance in addition to improving my figure. I write about this because I hadn't read anything like this in testimonials before my surgery and it was a nice surprise others should know.
- Helen M. Owens, M.D.
To read more testimonials about Dr. Hasen and his wonderful staff, click here.
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Med Spa of Naples - Before & After Photos
Many of Dr. Hasen’s patients have graciously allowed their pre- and post-operative photos to be shown on our website to demonstrate the excellent surgical results that may be obtained. To see before and after photos of Dr. Hasen’s patients click here.