Boat Rentals at Naples Bay Resort
Visit Our Website
Naples Boat Rental
Boat Reservations Naples
Get Social With Us
Boat Rentals Naples Bay Resort
Enjoy the Naples area sun and fun, and discover nature in the bay up close with one of our top-of-the-line rentals or excursions.
Boat Rentals in Naples
We would love to celebrate life with you!
- Take your family on the adventure, discover Naples from the water.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch, white sand beaches, shelling and swimming on Keewaydin Island.
- Escape to a private beach for a romantic wedding proposal, or a special celebration.
- Cruise down to Marco Island for lunch at a water side restaurant.
- Observe nature, dolphins, manatees, osprey, egrets and herons.
- Take home an experience that most others don't have... Naples on the water.
All boats come with a sun top, plastic cooler that can be stocked with ice and drinks, VHF radio, USCG equipment and an easy to navigate color chart of the local waters. Boat Rentals - click here
Bow Rider / Deck Boat
Our most popular boat offering conversation friendly seating and boating enjoyment for all ages.
- Perfect for a family adventure, swimming, shelling & picnic lunch - great activity & fun
- Easy on/off access at the beach - the ultimate family recreation (ladders front + back)
- Blue Tooth stereo system, Touch Screen Garmin GPS
- Seats a maximum of 10 persons (including children)
- Bimini Sun Shade, onboard cooler
- Power Steering, Digital Throttle, Quite 225 HP Mercury Verado Engine
- If born on OR after 1/1/1988, you MUST have a Florida Boaters Safety Card
Center Console / Fishing Boat
Great for fishing the Ten Thousand Islands or near the shores in the Gulf of Mexico. This is also a great Sport Boat for 2 - 5 people cruising in the sun.
- Blue Tooth stereo system, Touch Screen Garmin GPS/Fish Finder, VHF radio
- Power Steering, Digital Throttle, Quiet 250 hp Yamaha four stroke engines
- Bait + Live well - loaded with rod holders/li>
- Tackle and Bait are available for purchase at the ship store
- Seats 8 persons - first class fishing fun for the family and friends
- If born on OR after 1/1/1988, you MUST have a Florida Boaters Safety Card.
Catch grouper, snapper, red fish, sheeps head, snook, black drum, triple tail, cobia and others!
All boats come with an easy to navigate color chart of the local waters. All rentals are available with life jackets sized for babies and young children.
Cruise along on one of our 24 - Foot Hurricane Deck Boats or Everglades Center Consoles with a Master Captain! Take a relaxing trip to Keewaydin Island or Enjoy the adventure of an an Eco-Tour.
Or join us for charter fishing trips. Meet us down at Goodland Boat Park or enjoy a soothing morning ride down to the coast to enjoy a fishing excursion deep into the Ten Thousand Island Wildlife Refuge!!
Naples Bay Resort Boat Rentals - Captain
Jason C. Oglesby - Jason has been a NBR Boat Rentals staff member for over three years and has had his Master Captain's License for over 15 years. Being born and raised in the Everglades, Jason possesses an outstanding amount of wildlife and local waterways knowledge. Jason specializes in fishing charters, where he can take you down to the Ten Thousand Island Wildlife Refuge and put you on Trout, Redfish, Snapper, Snook, and more! Jason also has an extensive history of conducting Eco-Tours and surpasses our high expectations of customer service, aiding us in our ability to have the most prestigious Charter Services in Southwest Florida.
Boat Rentals at Naples Bay Resort - Boat Destinations
Sugar Sand Beach Locations
- Keewaydin Island (south end) - perfect for a picnic lunch, shelling, swimming, floating down the beach on the outgoing tide, snorkeling, sand castles or an afternoon nap. Cast a line from the beach for a catch of a lifetime!
- Tiger Tail (Marco Island) - a little more remote but be careful...only experienced boaters should approach as there are many shallows. A nice place to anchor up, swim in and enjoy a beach with an estuary flair and plenty of shoreline to walk.
Waterfront Real Estate
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruise sipping on a glass of wine with cheese and crackers while viewing some of the most exclusive real estate on earth.
- Port Royal
- Naples Bay
- Marco Island (Johnson Bay - Smokehouse Bay)
- Marco Island (Factory Bay - Marco River)
- The Dock - Naples
- The Boathouse - Naples
- CJ's on the Bay - Marco Island
- Snook Inn - Marco Island
- Capri Fish House - Isle of Capri
- Pelican Bend - Isle of Capri
Fishing in Naples
Everglades Center Console - can fish within 5 miles of shore out in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Fish the passes of Gordon River and Big Marco Pass
- Fish near the many docks that line the canals and waterways
- Fish close to the mangrove forest that lines the inter-coastal waterways between Naples & Marco Island
Boat Rentals at Naples Bay Resort - Location
The Marina at Naples Bay Resort, is located at 26'08.329N; 081'47.256W, a luxurious property reminiscent of a Tuscan seaside village on Florida's famed Paradise Coast with a 97-slip marina which can accommodate boats up to 90 feet. Getting to Naples Bay Resort is very straightforward, and once in the marina vessels are well protected from wind and currents. The marina offers a fuel dock and in slip pump out services, each slip also comes equipped with 50amp, 110/220 power supply. The marina also features a well stocked Ship's Store including beverages, ice, bait, tackle and many other boating and vessel necessities. Please call for rates and availability, 239.530.5134.
Learn more about Boat Rentals at Naples Bay Resort