Naples Alliance for Children
660 9th St N, Suite 35D
Naples, Florida 34102
Naples Alliance for Children - Overview
Naples Alliance for Children, incorporated in 1987, is a private, nonprofit, 501(c)3, organization, that advocates for the rights, needs, care, safety and education of infants, children, youth, teens and families. We promote and support public and private programs that directly enhance and enrich the lives of children. Learn more in our About Us Section.
We have pioneered many great programs in Collier County such as Apple Blossom Awards for early childhood teachers, Family Friendly Business, “At Wits End” parent education workshops and broadcasts, Early Childhood Education workshops, Discipline Toolbox, Collier Children’s Campaign, Grandparents Raising Grandchildren support group, School Readiness Initiative and the new “Parent Warmline” on this site.
Our ever growing annually updated Resource Directory is free and contains the information on hundreds of organizations and businesses that provide care, help, entertainment and services for all people in our community.
Naples Alliance for Children - General Information
Naples Alliance for Children (NAFC) advocates for change in policies and practices through public awareness, legislation, community organization and network building. We encourage programs of education, prevention and early intervention. The organization is committed to working for and providing for the needs of all our children and families. We encourage preventive investment in children before they get sick, drop out of school or get into trouble.
Children’s service, education, health and juvenile justice professionals and child advocates are able to exchange ideas and avoid duplication of services by networking through NAFC. Local service agencies derive benefits from the efforts of NAFC coalitions and the NAFC information center. This organization promotes and supports public and private programs that directly enhance and enrich the lives of children.
Long Range Goals
• To identify gaps in services for families and children in our community.
• To create community awareness of the needs of our children and youth.
• To facilitate the development of resources to address unmet needs
• To improve dissemination and quality of services by promoting coordination and cooperation of all schools, social agencies and business to work in unity for providing the most efficient human services system without duplication.
• To change policies and practices which are ineffective or result in neglect or mistreatment of children.
• To achieve these goals through research, public awareness, education, legislation, community organization and network building.
NAFC membership is open to all who are concerned about the future of our children.
To learn more about the Naples Alliance for Children please click on the "visit our website" link located at the top of this page.