Santa Maria Harbour Resort
Santa Maria makes for a great getaway. Nestled across from Fort Myers Beach on Estero Bay, Santa Maria Harbour Resort offers it all. Take a fishing trip, have a family reunion, take a dip in the Gulf, barbecue on the deck or watch the dolphins and manatees from the docks. And if you're feeling a bit more adventurous, take a kayak trip along the Great Calusa Blueway Paddle Trail. Here you'll paddle through bays, rivers and backwaters, see a whole variety of wildlife and explore the land the way it used to be. Whatever it is you enjoy, you'll find it here at Santa Maria.
Santa Maria Resort features luxurious suites equipped with everything you will need for the perfect vacation. Relax and enjoy the view of the sparkling swimming pool or the harbor from your private balcony. Each spacious suite features a complete, fully equipped kitchen, including a full-size range, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, cooking utensils and dishware, coffeemaker, and toaster. For your convenience, there is a separate living room and dining room, washer and dryer, iron and ironing board, two cable TV's with remote, two telephones, and a walk-in closet for each bedroom. All towels and linens are provided as well as a start-up supply of coffee and paper goods.
Santa Maria Harbour Resort features 60 luxurious one, two, and three-bedroom suites. Every suite includes a fully appointed kitchen with washer and dryer, spacious living room and dining room, king-size bed in master bedroom, two cable televisions and a private screened balcony.
Santa Maria Harbour Resort - Amenities
The Santa Maria remembers how it feels to anticipate time away with family and friends. Our resort promises large suites, townhouses and penthouses equipped with all the right stuff. Spacious floor plans feature living and dining rooms, complete kitchens and even washers and dryers. Private screened balconies overlook a sparkling swimming pool, whirlpool spas and a 36-slip harbour.
• AAA 3-Diamond Resort
• Flourishing tropical landscaping throughout our neatly manicured grounds
• Private screened balconies overlooking the pool and spas or our 36-slip marina
• Heated pool with plenty of lounge chairs and tables
• Large outdoor heated spas and sauna
• Picnic gazebo and barbecue grill area
• Boat Dockage: Bring your boat and harbour in one of our deep water canals. Dockage includes water and electricity. The neighboring Fish Tale Marina rents boats and sells all boating and fishing supplies.
• Recreational activity programs
• On demand, pay-per-view movies
• Daily housekeeping service available (Complimentary for penthouse suites)
• FAX and copier service at our front desk
• Convenient to restaurants, boutiques, pharmacy and grocery stores
• Championship golf courses nearby in Fort Myers, Bonita and Naples
• Local area attractions include: tennis, fishing, sightseeing charters, cultural centers, environmental and ecological tours
Santa Maria Harbour Resort - Area Attractions
Fort Myers is famous for its palm trees and features many choices for fun and excitement. Located on the banks of the Caloosahatchee River in Southwest Florida, Fort Myers is rich with ambiance and history. The area provides never ending access to water sports, museums, historic tours, festivals, golf, theater and nature walks. Attractions include the Imaginarium Hands-on Museum, Fort Myers Historical Museum, and Eastwood Golf Course. If you have a passion for history, you will want to visit Burroughs Home, Edison's Winter Home Laboratory, and Ford's Winter Home. Eden Vineyards is a great place to sample and purchase famous wine. Enjoy dinner at the Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre. Fort Myers Beach, where you will find tee shirt shops and great restaurants, not to mention sun bathing, is definitely where the action is.
Among the pristine waters and barrier islands of Fort Myers Beach and Estero Bay lurk some of the best game fish in Florida. Santa Maria Harbour Resort has partnered with the best local fishing charters - from deep waters in the Gulf of Mexico to shallow flats and estuaries. You'll find tarpon, grouper, snook, redfish, snapper, king mackerel, permit, sea trout, amberjack and tripletail among the many species found in our tropical waters.
Santa Maria Harbour Resort Reservations